Home > SPEDGE 642-889 > Share your SPEDGE Experience

Share your SPEDGE Experience

October 12th, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Please share with us your experience after taking the SPEDGE 642-889 exam, your materials, the way you learned, your recommendations…

Your posts are warmly welcome!

Please don’t ask for links to download copyright materials here…

Categories: SPEDGE 642-889 Tags:
  1. JustMe
    May 23rd, 2016 at 16:33 | #1

I am planning to retake the exam next week as it’s very important to my life , and I will not be able to afford two failures so if anyone has the new question please share some .
    Thanks in advance and good luck in your exams
    ali4matic@ mail DOT ru

2. local
    May 24th, 2016 at 10:52 | #2

Failed 756/1000 passing score is 769.
    2desperate: Question about as-override was same as in 126q dump. CE have different ASs.
    2JustMe: I agree, question about peer-to-peer vs MPLS VPN. WTF? MPLS L3VPN is peer-to-peer model !
    2All: I don’t know what we need to read to pass this exam. Maybe fresh dump. πŸ˜‰

3. edge
    May 24th, 2016 at 17:14 | #3

@local

ooh you were very very close, very strange that nobody have passed the exam since October !
    can you please share the new questions and how many questions came from the 126q dump.

and how your degrees divided on the 4 part percentage.

4. husky
    May 25th, 2016 at 12:27 | #4

@edge, yes, i was studying SPEDGE10SG.pdf and failed.

5. Anonymous
    May 26th, 2016 at 05:27 | #5

Valiid duuuuuumppppp please

6. local
    May 27th, 2016 at 18:55 | #6

I think EDGE should be the last exam that you’ll take for the CCNP SP course..
    as it now ask you about TE and QoS which is tackled in CORE.. good thing for my colleague that had take the exam last year and passed.. he didn’t experience this nightmare…

7. desperate
    May 27th, 2016 at 18:55 | #7

sorry its not local,, its me that added the comment above hahaha

8. sandro sandri
  9. sandro sandri
  10. sandro sandri
  11. sandro sandri
  12. Piks
    May 31st, 2016 at 04:20 | #12

these are not valid

13. desperate
    June 1st, 2016 at 14:23 | #13

hahaha…I think he post it for Ads purposes πŸ™‚

anyone who take the exam recently?

14. Anonymous
    June 1st, 2016 at 19:18 | #14

is there anyone can volunteer himself to take picture to the questions and share it ?
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

15. edge
    June 2nd, 2016 at 19:34 | #15

@desperate did you plan to retake the exam soon? do you know in which questions you have answered wrong ?

16. DarkSide
    June 3rd, 2016 at 08:46 | #16

The exam is being reviewed by Cisco and will be corrected and renewed in 3 weeks.
    so wait 3 weeks. πŸ˜‰

17. June 3rd, 2016 at 10:14 | #17

Where did you hear that Darkside?

18. DarkSide
    June 3rd, 2016 at 10:37 | #18

I heard that from Cisco , I complained about my exam (which I did 2 weeks ago & failed) and told them that there are wrong questions , and we have been writing each other for about 2 weeks and today they answered me :

Long reply but the important points:
    “You made valid points with your disputes. ”
    “Moreover, they advised that the complete maintenance review of the exam will be completed in 21 days. So, we recommend that you take the exam after 21 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you’ll continue to pursue your goal.”

19. DarkSide
    June 3rd, 2016 at 10:45 | #19

but I already scheduled my exam on next Tuesday , so hopefully will do better this time as I reviewed in depth the Cisco books and the labs , wish me a good luck πŸ˜‰
    if any one got some notes about the new questions let me know , darkside-it@hotmailc.com
    ok I am going back to study , have a nice Friday πŸ˜‰

20. takis
    June 4th, 2016 at 18:55 | #20

i failed for the third time with 748 at the 642-889 exam.
    Valiid duuuuuumppppp please takiskots@live.com because i have the pool of 126 questions but are not valid .

21. Anonymous
    June 5th, 2016 at 15:21 | #21

for those who did the exam recently,

Can you please clarify how the D@D looks like ??

22. CCNP
    June 6th, 2016 at 05:18 | #22

I did the exam 2 weeks ago and I had no D&D questins ((

23. Anonymous
    June 6th, 2016 at 05:34 | #23

@ CCNP
    did you pass, can you share some of the questions ?

24. CCNP
    June 6th, 2016 at 06:50 | #24

Guys anyone knows RT how many bits ?
    I had this questions in the exam ..
    I tried to find the answer but still confused as in one source I read that it’s the higher order 16 bits of the bgo exteneded community 64 bits , so it is 16bits ?
    but in other article I read that it the same like RD 64 bits ?

25. CCNP
    June 6th, 2016 at 07:09 | #25

and another one bout what adress families should be used to enable IPV6 multicasting – choose two ??

26. Anonymous
    June 6th, 2016 at 08:38 | #26

@ CCNP regarding the RT is 64 bit.
    “”The Route Target is a 64 bit BGP community used to tag prefixes. It tells the PE routers which prefixes it can import.””

27. Anonymous

@ CCNP

I searched for that but I have no idea about the multicast ipv6

29. SP-Edge
    June 6th, 2016 at 16:43 | #29

30. desperate
    June 6th, 2016 at 18:25 | #30

are they going to give us some disputes about those who failed the exam..
    yes their questions that is not related to EDGE which I think 30 – 40% of the exam.. also there are some typo’s on the choices

31. Piks
    June 7th, 2016 at 03:24 | #31

Sorry about this question, i know that is a forum to ccnp sp but and i failed this exam last january jejej i am waiting new dumps, while i decided to studie to exam 644-906? have someone passed the exam 644-906 Implementing and Maintaining Cisco Technologies Using XR ? with dumps VER 5.2 77 Q

32. DarkSide
    June 7th, 2016 at 11:37 | #32

passed today with 815 , the same questions like in the last week with slight difference .
    Thanks a lot for the notes , I will add some about my exam soon.

33. Mina
    June 7th, 2016 at 17:18 | #33

Hello DarkSide,

Please share with us the exam details.
    – How many questions in the exam ?
    – How many labs ?
    – what are the materials have you studied from ?
    – If you can remember any questions from the exam

Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

34. takis
    June 7th, 2016 at 17:47 | #34

Hello DarkSide,
    Please share with us the exam details.

Thanks in advance

35. edge
    June 7th, 2016 at 18:29 | #35

Hello,

There was a question about QinQ can you please tell us which answer is correct.

change customer access port to QinQ, what should be changed in order to be supported the same traffic
    – you have to increase the MTU on UNI port for 4 bytes
    – to use L2-protocol tunnel
    – to increase the MTU on NNI port for 4 bytes

36. Anonymous
    June 8th, 2016 at 07:22 | #36

Can you please confirm about the d&d question is it ordering correct?

assing interface to mpls
    assinge inteface to vrf
    configure bgp
    disable ipv4 address family
    configure mp-bgp between pe router

37. DarkSide
    June 8th, 2016 at 14:39 | #37

Hi all regarding the exam :
    – How many questions in the exam ? 57
    – How many labs ? 1 lab – sh vrf all detail , sh ipv4 vrf int brief , sh route vrf , sh bgp vpnv4 unicast
    – what are the materials have you studied from ? Cisc books & Lab guide book , Exam Dump 126q (about 15 questions were in the exam)
    – If you can remember any questions from the exam ? I took some notes but will post them later as I am now at work and the notes at home :))

38. Mina
    June 8th, 2016 at 15:27 | #38

39. DarkSide
    June 9th, 2016 at 13:24 | #39

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Ok some notes about question I got and questions shared by friends , they are kind scratches and braind storming so sorry if they are not organized and had a lot of spelling errors

RT is 64bit BGP community
    IPV4 interworking used between 2 different encapsulations
    Best l2VPN to use?
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : TTOM //I suppposed that there is typo
    Q about Shared MPLS solution
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : leacking vrf to global routing
    —————————————————————————
    Q about basic ATOM configs like in the dump
    —————————————————————————
    Q about adding new vpls neighbor and it should be outside VFI
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : the option with vfi)#
    —————————————————————————
    PBB was – what is the usage of MIRP-Lite flag or option in PBB that option is used in PBB for…
    Answer is : it is doing mac flush
    Q about CSC configuration (choose 2) :
    Answer : -vrf-af)#allocate-label all
    router static vrf address-family ipv4 ….
    Q about QINQ configs
    Answer: dot1q tunnel
    Q about GETVPN configuratio
    – CE -CE
    – PE – PE
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : PE-PE
    —————————————————————————
    Q about QINQ , if implemented what should be done (choose two)?
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : increase MTU on trunk links / decrease it on access port
    —————————————————————————
    Q about CWFQ , what does it use to classify traffic ? service policy or class-map or policy-map
    my answer was class-map
    —————————————————————————
    Q about as-override the same in the dump , as-override on PEs (inbount & outbound) and different cust ASs ?
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : 65000 65000
    Q about GetVPN key-server config (choose 2) :
    Answer : – IKE
    – ACL (Traffic classification)
    —————————————————————————
    Q about VPLS security features (choose two )
    – interface storm control
    – neighbot storm control
    – DHCP snooping
    My answer was : storm control related 2 options
    D & D question about CSC configuration steps :
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// :
    step1- Configure BGP
    step1- Enable mpls on connected interfaces
    step1- Enable VRF on connected interfaces
    step1- disable IPV4 address-family
    step1- configure MP-BGP
    —————————————————————————
    Q about using H-VPLS U-PE – N-PE and sth about running two service on the same link (can’t remeber the question correctly) – choose two
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// :
    – MPLS
    – QINQ
    Q about TE sth ?
    options inclused
    – ip reserved bandwidth in megabits
    – ip reserved bandwidth in kilobits
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : BW in kilobits
    Q about LDP targeted hello (choose two):
    – my answer was : -between not directly neighbors -unicast
    —————————————————————————
    Q about BGP , PE1(100:100) & PE2(200:200) advertise the same subnets , different weights on the links to PE3 , what should be seen on PE3 BGP table (the same question in the dump but answer options were different :
    1- PE1 & PE2 subnets
    2- PE1 & PE2 subnets with RD 300:300
    … other 2 options
    my answer was//but not sure if it’s correct// : 2

****************************************************************
    other questions shared by friends:
    ****************************************************************

what can be used to add more security to the MPLS L3 VPN? ( not sure )

– gre with IPSec
    – L2tpv3
    – GET VPN
    my answer was GETVPN

****************

e company has 110 sites with ppp ,ethernet and frame relay lines .
    they decide to implement vpls.
    the company has pseudowires and they believe that they increased . which implementation must deployed
    something like that

answers are
    traditiona mpls vpn
    or vpls
    the other answers are wrong
    my answer was VPLS

—————————————————–
    also, a question regarding the changing customer access port do QinQ, they ask what should be done, but i cant remember what the options were πŸ™
    i thing it was like
    – you have to increase the MTU on UNI port for 4 bytes
    – to use L2-protocol tunnel
    – to increase the MTU on NNI port for 4 bytes
    – and the last option was something stupid πŸ™‚
    —————–
    if you know that the CEF is required for L2TPv3, it answers to 2 questions
    i made a mistake in one of those two
    —————
    you need to know the GET VPN key server configuration
    they ask what is required in server conf
    Dont know the answer
    —————-
    also, two questions where you need to “know” the drawbacks of peer2peer model versus MPLS VPN
    have a look into the offered answers:
    – peer to peer is great improvement over MPLS VPN
    – single infrasturcture can support all customer VPNs
    – extra configuration is required
    – def route cannot be used in customer VPN
    and I don’t know what my answer was πŸ™
    —————-
    also, a DND question was about CSC conf
    you have to order the following:
    bgp configuration
    enabling mpls on connected interface
    configuring ipv4 address familly
    seting the vrf on the interface
    and one more option…
    —————-
    have a look into the offered answers:
    A peer to peer is great improvement over MPLS VPN
    B single infrasturcture can support all customer VPNs
    C extra configuration is required
    D def route cannot be used in customer VPN
    answer is C D
    ————————————————-
    bellow i provide the questions came from the 126 PDF ( i might have forgotten some )

3,7,11,25,37,40,44.47,51,55,63,66,67,68,69,80,82,83,92,95,113,114,116
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

40. DarkSide
    June 9th, 2016 at 13:28 | #40

Hope those notes will be useful to have an idea about what to expect and maybe to consecrate on some subjects during you study πŸ˜‰
    by the way , I am planning to do the SP Ad-route (642-885) exam in 3 weeks so if you have notes about its updated and new questions share them please πŸ™‚
    darkside-it@hotmail.com

41. Hommoud
    June 9th, 2016 at 13:57 | #41

Darkside, please share in the SPADVROUTE section what you experience on the test. The most up to date info is already in that comment section. I have not tried Examcollection site comments yet, but they are usually more out of date than these comments.

42. DarkSide
    June 9th, 2016 at 14:06 | #42

I have no experience in SPADVROUTE as I haven’t done the exam yet , I will start prepare studying in few days and my materials will be :
    – Cisco exam guides books
    – Cisco lab guide
    – INE CCIE-SP for BGP & Multicast
    – GNS3 with XR for labs
    and I asked if some body have an updated version of exam questions for the review , also if you have other useful study materials , I will be thankful if you shared them with me.

43. Hommoud
    June 9th, 2016 at 15:39 | #43

Darkside, you have the best resources right there. Actualtests and Pass Leader do not have any of the latest questions. If there is another source then I do not know about it. CCNP R&S is valid, but the CCNP SP dumps seem to be out of date since the end of January.

IOS XR Cisco configuration guides of course will be an area to explore as Cisco loves filling the SP exams with comparable configurations with minute changes and asking which is correct. This is ridiculous and not how any Network Engineer works in real life. Network Engineers are cross platform and vendor and know concepts that apply to the protocols themselves (features) rather than the exact hierarchical location to apply a specific minor command to influence a feature in a protocol.

44. DarkSide
    June 10th, 2016 at 07:05 | #44

Thanks Hommoud , and I agree with regarding exam questions.

45. Anonymous
    June 11th, 2016 at 08:02 | #45

Thanks DarkSide for sharing this info

46. desperate
    June 11th, 2016 at 17:11 | #46

Thanks Darkside… i’ll try to take it again probabaly before the end of month

47. naveen krishna
    June 13th, 2016 at 07:54 | #47

Congratulations!

I finally passed the 642-889 exam today by learning passleader 642-889 dumps (http://www.passleader.com/642-889.html), all questions were from PL!

48. naveen krishna
  49. edge
    June 14th, 2016 at 20:26 | #49

passed the exam πŸ™‚
    Darkside notes are very important. Just study well because the questions are very in detail and the cisco courses are not covered the whole exam. you have to study well.
    Going back to CCNA SP πŸ™‚

50. passed
    June 27th, 2016 at 21:06 | #50

passed today with 8xx “60 question exam no lab simulation 1 D&D ”
    dark side notes is very important
    just note that :
    1)AS-override is applied when routes advertised to same AS number so if topology like :300—-65000—-200 AS-override will not applied on routes advertised by AS 65000 and updates will carry AS-path 65000 300
    2) Getvpn is applied on CE-CE basis
    3) new drag and drop question is here and it is not tricky like old one
    4)1 question about option B inter AS solution (answer is “no bgp default route-target filter”)
    any question are welcomed

51. Younes
    July 12th, 2016 at 00:06 | #51

@ passed : i m not sure that the AS-override is applied only in case of similar AS on both ends.
    the AS override will override the autonomous system number (ASN) of a site with the ASN of a provider.
    NB: AS-override acts in OUTbound direction.

52. passed
    July 12th, 2016 at 19:39 | #52

@ Younes : i am sure do not worry kindly find below snab from SP-edge student guide (P 2-90).
    i passed with 100% in l3 vpn section so i am sure my answer was right

The modified AS-path update procedure is called AS override:
    β€’ The procedure is used only if the first AS number in the AS path is equal to the AS number
    of the receiving BGP router.

53. Younes
    July 12th, 2016 at 23:28 | #53

@passed
    Yes you are right about as override
    I did pass the exam today , a special thx to Darkside who took time to share his experience , a special thx also to you @passed for your 4 questions that I had today except that the last question was with Cisco IOS XR and therefore the command was” retain route-target all ”
    I m going now to SP-ROUTE ( IGP )

54. July 22nd, 2016 at 08:29 | #54

Hi Guys anyone written an Exam for SP Edge?

55. July 22nd, 2016 at 08:30 | #55

Which exam material to study i will write my exam 30 August 2016.

56. kk
    August 6th, 2016 at 12:50 | #56

Hello Guys,

Any updates on this. Anyone done this recently.
    Hello Younes and passed please provide some brief overview on the new questions ?

Thanks.

57. passed
    August 6th, 2016 at 20:03 | #57

@ KK and sihle : please review dark side notes about the exam and find my notes regarding mentioned 4 questions . i really have nothing to add, specific questions are welcomed…..

58. kk
    August 21st, 2016 at 18:27 | #58

Hello Passed,

Thanks for responding. Could you tell the correct answer on CSC D&D configuration order. Also , what other CSC realted questions were asked ?

Thanks.

59. stun
    September 9th, 2016 at 04:54 | #59

Hi, I’ve passed yesterday. Passleader/Actualtest are INVALID. Maybe 15-20Q from thiat sources. I didn’t have any labs. 2 D&D Q. Darkside questions are very helpful. Most of them was on exam. There are a lot of new questions. There was some new questions about TE and VPLS (how MPLS and TE works together). Also more Q about CSC (You have to read configuration guide to Asr9k, MPLS Fundamanetlass and MPLS COnfiguration on IOS dev). Please be well prepared with allowas-in and asovverride (some new complicated Q incorporated both of this methhods in one Q). A lot of stupid Q about pas and cons L3 MPLS/L2 VPN. Please read deeply configurations guide to GETVPN – some new Q abou this technology.

60. CHris pilarski
    September 12th, 2016 at 07:28 | #60

@naveen krishna

Thanks for your valid comments.

I have passed my 642-889 exam yesterday by learning that valid PassLeader 642-889 dumps (http://www.passleader.com/642-889.html) (130q), 100% valid now!!!

61. ahmed
    September 18th, 2016 at 08:22 | #61

@CHris pilarski
    please i need last updated dump for CCNP-SP-Edge please urgent my exam after 10 days
    my email is
    ahmad.ajlan2013@gmail.com

62. Alex
    September 20th, 2016 at 13:01 | #62

I also recently did the 642-889 and failed, and it was indeed completely different from the one a few years ago, so be very carefully in your resources of training. Especially all the “free” stuff scattered on the web are rubbish.

63. Alex
    September 20th, 2016 at 13:24 | #63

“free” stuff, meaning all the outdated tests/dumps mentioned. So study as mentioned with help from the lognotes πŸ™‚

64. September 24th, 2016 at 12:24 | #64

dears ,,,,

appreciate to share last dump valid as i need urgent to take the exam during 7 days
    thanks for all and if updated material found appreciate to share with me

thanks for all

65. September 26th, 2016 at 12:17 | #65

please urgent feedback dears as no one send any valid to my mail

66. Sanjeewa Dharmasiri
    September 27th, 2016 at 16:07 | #66

Hi All,
    Can you please send me a valid 642-889 dump. My exam is on 7th Oct.

67. person
    September 28th, 2016 at 10:01 | #67

Dear All ,
    Kindly i need a valid 642-889 dump . My mail is kiro.wahid#gmail.com

Thanks

68. kk
    October 2nd, 2016 at 10:51 | #68

Congrats Stun on passing.

Alex, could you tell any new questions that you faced . Did you get questions as mention by Darkside and Stun ?

Bestof luck next time.

69. Nick Stefano
    October 3rd, 2016 at 04:10 | #69

Also Passed 642-889 exam yesterday by learning PassLeader 642-889 dumps, 100% valid now!

P.S. PassLeader 642-889 dumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfndlakZTb3Z6NGJOdHY1ZVc1UTQyX0FJREJwVjdzV29UTkJpUzhVVTdScXc

70. October 5th, 2016 at 06:44 | #70

@Nick Stefano

congratulation and thanks for supporting me as my exam will be on 15/10/2016 and appreciate to share with me the last updated Dump if available ….

if you need me to pay instead of sharing the Dump please send to me on my mail as below

ahmad.ajlan2013@gmail.com

71. Alex
    October 7th, 2016 at 14:11 | #71

@Sam, the PassLeader exam matches only 10 % of the real exam (it is from 2015 and therefor outdated), so make sure you check the lognotes mentioned here…cheers and good luck!

72. October 9th, 2016 at 20:03 | #72

@Alex so what i will do regarding to dump as i need to take the exam urgent during this month

73. October 9th, 2016 at 20:06 | #73

@Nick Stefano

appreciate to clarify if you already passed by pass leader or what ?

74. October 12th, 2016 at 12:47 | #74

dear all ;

any update please

75. husky
    October 26th, 2016 at 08:47 | #75

Hi guys, today on the second attempt i have passed exam with score 923/1000 (unbelievable).
    from my last attempt (the exact exam Darkside described) lot of questions were corrected. there were no more typos, like TTOM, 2 possible answers, where clearly 3 were correct, etc.

The questions were also written in more clear form. I have spent probably only on 2-3 questions some time looking at it, what they want to ask for. There were no Labs anymore. D&D if i remember well, just only related to CSC, but very easy:
    What are the commands to setup CSC PE router:
    1. ip vrf vrfname
    2. rd rd
    3. route-target both rt
    4. interface interface name
    5. ip vrf forwarding vrfname

there were also many questions mentioned in this topic, but with less options for answer. For example:
    drawbacks of peer2peer model versus MPLS VPN. Same answers as in DarkSide’s post. But only one option to choose.

Correction in following question:
    Q about VPLS security features (choose two)
    1.storm control
    2.dhcp snooping
    the rest were wrong

there were also few new question related to NW engineer scenarios (about 5-6) You are migrating from..to… What are the advantages, disadvantages, what are the differences, what commands to use, what are the concerns, etc. But nothing complicated.

Just last few words, i expected it will be much much harder. And it is good time to pass it now.
    Good luck.

76. October 27th, 2016 at 13:45 | #76

@husky
    if we have any Dump or what ?

77. husky
    October 27th, 2016 at 14:52 | #77

@Sam, there are no valid dumps.
    As reference you can use 126q, where about 20questions are valid.
    And study based on recommendation described here.
    Plus official study guide, i used v1.0 which covers only about half of questions in the exam. Very useful for me was INE -CCIE Service Provider v4 Advanced technologies nuggets (topics related to L2VPN, L3VPN, CSC).
    And lab everything what is possible in GNS or other simulator.
    if you would do so you will pass.

78. Susie Q
    October 30th, 2016 at 00:17 | #78

@ husky……..you mention official study guide v1.0 . I don’t know of an official study guide. Can you comment more on that? What is this study guide

79. Tom
    October 30th, 2016 at 14:52 | #79

Hi Husky,

Could you please share CCIE Service Provider v4 Advanced technologies?

Thanks,

80. husky
    October 30th, 2016 at 18:53 | #80

Hello,

@Susie Q,
    official study and lab guide i have used – Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) v1.0 Β© 2012 Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Look for SPEDGE10LG.pdf, SPEDGE10SG.pdf

@Tom, INE – CCIE Service Provider v4 Advanced Technologies HD is 12 gig video training. find some torrent to download it.

81. CERT
    November 8th, 2016 at 19:40 | #81

certnetworks.com

82. kk
    November 13th, 2016 at 07:10 | #82

Hello Husky, could you tell the correct options on the CSC D&D, appears like the options earlier mention by passed and darkside are contradicting .

83. kk
    November 15th, 2016 at 20:47 | #83

Hello Husky and Passed, all

Regarding question drawbacks of peer2peer model versus MPLS VPN ? This question itself is contradicting. Isn’t MPLS VPN is itself a peer2peer model ? Please reply ?

84. balaji
    November 16th, 2016 at 06:13 | #84

Can any share me latest 642-889 dumps , let me know any trusted sites to download latest dumps.

85. Desperado
    November 16th, 2016 at 08:24 | #85

Hi all, someone wrote that passed today and passleader is 100% valid, someone disconfirm validity of any dumps.. Can anyone confirm that actuall passleader is valid? Thanks

86. balaji
    November 16th, 2016 at 09:39 | #86

Hi Desperado – can u please share dumps to balaji_1786@sify.com

87. Gabor
    November 21st, 2016 at 12:45 | #87

Thanks for Parkside and Husky!!!!
    Passed with 807/1000
    60 questions, 90 minutes + 30 for non-native speaker.
    Used Cisco Student Guide v1.2 and Lab Guide, it covers 90% of topics and actually is enough to pass.
    5 questions from 126q dump, but it is realy outdated
    Have been learning for 4 Month

I here share with you my own experience about the question but please keep in mind that my pass score was fairly enough….
    I wrote down the questions which I saw and the answers (checked them in the meanwhile)
    What is RT?
    RT is 64bit BGP community
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    When do you use ATOM internetworking?
    IPV4 interworking used between 2 different encapsulations
    Best l2VPN to use?
    ATOM
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    How implement Shared MPLS solution (central Site)
    RT used to leak routes amongst different VRF-s
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    How to add new vpls neighbor and it should be outside VFI(sample config provided)?
    I still do not know what the right answer is. You could add a neighbour under AC and VFI also.
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    PBB was – what is the usage of MIRP-Lite flag or option in PBB?
    MAC flush
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    In CSC where do you use allocate-label all command with address-family ipv4 labelled uicast?
    CSC with MP-EBGP
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    Which port mode do you use on UPE facing the Cuscomer in QinQ?
    dot1q tunnel
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    How do you configure UPE port facing the Cuscomer in QinQ?
    sw access vlan (customer vlan)
    sw mode dot1q tunnel
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    Where and why do you implement GET_VPN over MPLS?
    implement it bw CE-CE
    For adding more security(encryption) through the provider network
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    CBWFQ, what does it use to classify traffic ?
    class-map
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    What is the role of AS override?
    To switch off BGP loop detection.
    GetVPN key-server config key elements (choose 2):
    – IKE
    – ACL (Traffic classification)
    VPLS security features (choose 2):
    – storm control
    – DHCP snooping
    D & D question about CSC configuration steps :
    What are the commands to setup CSC PE router?
    1. ip vrf vrfname
    2. rd rd
    3. route-target both rt
    4. interface interface name
    5. ip vrf forwarding vrfname
    MPLS TE question:
    ip reserved bandwidth in kilobits (really not sure if it is correct)
    Targeted LDP features (choose two):
    – between not directly neighbours
    – unicast
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    BGP PE1(RD100:100!!!) & PE2(RD100:100!!!) advertise the same subnet, with different weights on the links to PE3. What is in the BGP table?
    PE1 and PE2 subnet with the higher weight as the best
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    A company has 110 sites with ppp ,ethernet and frame relay lines. If they want to use VPLS what they should do?
    I think the only possible answer was to migrate every PPP to Ethernet because of ATOM internetworking. (not sure it is ok)
    Why does 6PE use 2 label stack:
    Because the router which performs PHP in the core does not know IPv6 when he stripss of the TOP MPLS header.
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    Which command do you need on a Frame-Relay interface if configure it to work over MPLS
    encapsulation Frame-Relay (have no clue it is right or not)

88. mistral
    November 21st, 2016 at 16:20 | #88

Passleader or braindump2go are not valid at all, all are over 2 years old

89. balaji
    November 22nd, 2016 at 09:40 | #89

hi all,

Can any open confirm the valid dumps for 642-889 which available in sites

90. balaji
    November 22nd, 2016 at 10:21 | #90

I download the 642-889 dump from (exam for all) site , can any one confirm it valid dump

91. Gabor
    November 24th, 2016 at 05:40 | #91

There is a dump from 2015 July. It consist of 126q. This is the last dump. Since then there is no new dumps anymore. Examcollection, actualtest, Pass4sure etc…. Just check this sites. Every Cisco exam has disappeared. The ones who are still selling dumps are schwindlers. Their dumps are outdated. I think Cisco or VUE made this sites to delete their Cisco content. I do not know.
    Please ask the ones who take an exam to share their experience, here, certcollection.org, sadikhov.com etc….
    This is our only chance now.

92. Arif
    November 29th, 2016 at 07:58 | #92

can anyone please send me the valid dumps to my email address i will be very very happy
    and will appreciate your support

arif.elyasee(a)gmail

93. Stephen Jordaan
    January 2nd, 2017 at 04:14 | #93

Passed 642-889 last week!

I learned all questions from PassLeader 642-889 dumps, 100% valid dumps now!

Here you can get that PassLeader 642-889 dumps:

Good Luck!

Happy New Year!!!

94. The real true
    January 3rd, 2017 at 04:11 | #94

Don’t trust Keeley Tarkington. Just selling that crap dumb.

95. mamalo
    January 20th, 2017 at 22:01 | #95

hi
    i hope yours answer soon..
    how people have the test pls share in drive

thanks

96. Anonymous
    January 23rd, 2017 at 13:44 | #96

does it have questions about TE

97. Zeeshan
    January 23rd, 2017 at 22:41 | #97

Passed today with 846/1000

massive thanks to Darkside

those questions really helped . there are about 40% questions outside of 126Q dump

In addition, please read Student guide thoroughly

– Diff between 6PE and 6VPE
    – VPLS and H-VPLS in detail
    – AS-Override use
    – couple of questions about RD/RT
    – Whats the handoff/demarc point on H-VPLS bw customer and Provider > (UPE)
    – MEF standards Eline/ELAN/E-tree
    – question came for CSC_PE config for IOS-XE not IOS-XR
    – In what scenarios you will use AToM,L2TPv3 etc
    – question about 802.1q tunneling

No Lab came at all

questions which came from 126Q dump

Q3. But different question about GET VPN
    A. It is configured on Provider router not CE
    what steps required for GET VPN
    1. IPSec
    2. ACL
    Q9. MP-BGP must be configured
    Q12. Which Cisco IOS XR BGP configuration command is required to enable MP-BGP to carry IPv6 VPN routes
    Q13. Only the 172.16.3.1 neighbor will receive both VPNv4 routes and IPv4 BGP routes.
    Q15. Same sham Link question
    Q23. Interarea routes
    Q25. CSC label exchange mechanism are MP-BGP and IGP+LDP
    Q26. CSC using MP-BGP for label exchange
    Q27. show route vrf vrf-name
    Q49. When using H-VPLS which two commands enable the QinQ tagging? {Choose two.}
    switchport mode dot1q-tunnel
    switchport access vlan {sp-vlan}
    Q50. H-VPLS reduces having full mesh of VPN
    Q51. customer facing subif connects to which EVC component > bridge domain
    Q83. PE1 subnet only, due not higher BGP assigned weight.
    Q88. questioned in a diffrent way > answer is the “missing route policy under address families” hence no CEPE routes
    Q95. export policy config
    Q104. Security features on VPLS. 2 choices to make and there was no option for neigh vc storm control so i choose
    interface storm-control and dhcp snooping
    Q114. An MPLS Layer 3 VPN design offers better scalability for large organizations.
    Q116. interworking IPv4 on both the provider edge routers
    Q118. frame-relay switching

98. mamalo
    January 24th, 2017 at 06:39 | #98

Zeeshan please send me the test or dump..

99. Desperate
    January 24th, 2017 at 14:21 | #99

Passed the exam earlier 897 score almost the same comment as mention above by zeeshan,, please study how Mpls works using ipv6 and vnpv6 got like 3-5 questions..
    Demarcation point on MEF..
    Pseudowire atom config
    No lab
    The dnd is step in creating a vrf in csc pe IOS

Its really a good thing they change the exam,, cause last year was a nightmare as they include traffic engrng and QoS plus a lot of mispelled word,, obviously this is my 2nd take ?

100. mamalo
    January 25th, 2017 at 02:42 | #100

Desperate please send me the test cnavssi@gmail.com

Comment pages