Home > SPCORE 642-887 > Share your SPCORE Experience

Share your SPCORE Experience

October 12th, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Please share with us your experience after taking the SPCORE 642-887 exam, your materials, the way you learned, your recommendations…

Your posts are warmly welcome!

Please don’t ask for links to download copyright materials here…

Categories: SPCORE 642-887 Tags:
  1. max9
    June 4th, 2018 at 19:32 | #1

@Confessor,
    Is https://www.prepaway.com/cisco/pass4sure.642-887.27050.ete.file.html enough to pass (valid)?

Also, is is PassLeader 642-887 190q really valid or someone is just using this space for advertising? (since no one is sharing that file)

2. June 6th, 2018 at 17:04 | #2

CBT Nuggets VIDEOS and DUMPS
    Its Real Valid exam questions. Instant Download after just 20 bucks pay.
    24/7 online support
    Free 60 days updates
    files are in both pdf and vce format
    With working VCE player included/

3. Anonymous
    June 11th, 2018 at 13:51 | #3

I just passed the exam, and I see that the contents of this are really valid. I hope you can pass the exam. I can help you. The address is http://u6.gg/dakbs.

4. Taurus
    June 15th, 2018 at 13:52 | #4

Today I failed.
    Only 40% of the question from the current passleader (190Q) are valid. All other questions are new and I have they never seen before.

Good luck

We need the new questions – also new D&D

5. ammawilliam
    June 21st, 2018 at 04:52 | #5

Thanks a lot to the excellent team of pass4surekey, I was capable to pass the 642-887 exam with 95% score. I really love the quality of 642-887 dumps, The content of the 642-887 dumps was very exam oriented & up to date. I strongly recommend pass4surekey for those who want to pass 642-887 exam on the first attempt. https://www.pass4surekey.com/exam/642-887.html

6. taurus
    June 21st, 2018 at 16:38 | #6

@ammawillian: Please send us 3 of the new question e.g. of interface typs in the XR and a question about eline and etree.
    I Don´t agree with you because the pass4surekey exam has the same account of question like passleader and actual4test. This both have only 40% of the questions in the current exam.

7. fasfasf3123
    June 25th, 2018 at 07:41 | #7

Passed Yesterday CCNP Exam

below to get dumps

stumbleupon.com/su/1xowyV

VCE is still valid

good luck guys

8. TECHINI Soufien
    July 2nd, 2018 at 04:01 | #8

Congratulations!!!

Please kindly share that valid PassLeader 642-887 dumps.

Thanks in advance!!!

9. Fasto
    July 20th, 2018 at 16:22 | #9

Am looking for XR and IOS image please help if you have any.

10. August 4th, 2018 at 09:58 | #10

The 642-887 SPCORE Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services exam.

11. NANA
    August 8th, 2018 at 09:14 | #11

I hope I can help you and wish you good luck.

12. uy
    August 16th, 2018 at 08:04 | #12

@NANA htt
    p:/ /
    t.cn/R Dug3fQ
    Thank you for sharing, I have to prepare for the exam, I hope to pass.

13. etgggg
    August 28th, 2018 at 06:40 | #13

I purchased the CCIE exam materials. The information in this section is true and effective. Before the exam, the exam database will be updated to take the initiative to communicate with me. The attitude is very good. Any questions will be answered in time, and the information is comprehensive. No subjects have I passed the exam and shared it with you. I hope to help you too. h
    tt p:/ /t.cn/RDIfLIE